Thank you for visiting ASHI University (ASHI-U)! Please take a moment to review our frequently asked questions. If you have additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be able to assist.
- My ASHI username/password won't work and I know my membership is current.
- I had access to ASHI-U and now I can't log in.
- How are the Continuing Education credits calculated?
- How many CEUs are the modules worth?
- How long does it take to complete a module?
- My name does not print correctly on my certificate?
- Can I reprint my certificates?
- Does ASHI-U submit my credits on my behalf?
- I have a need for a module topic but don't see it listed. Who can I send the suggestion for a module topic to?
Your ASHI website login credentials will allow you to sign into ASHI-U without entering a separate username/password. We have enabled a single-sign on feature for your convenience.
A new login may be required since we updated our platform in September 2019. If you have any trouble, please send an email to email@example.com.
Contact hour(s) are calculated at (1 hour @ 0.15 CEC). Credits vary per module. Therefore, individuals may receive up to 3.0 hours or 0.45 CECs for a module completed. Certificates will read the number of 'Contact Numbers' and number of 'Continuing Education Credits' and the name of the module.
Credits vary per content item.
ASHI-U was designed to allow users to learn at their own pace. Module completion time will vary based upon the learner's experience and study skills.
The system pulls information for certificates from your ASHI member profile. The information indicated in the 'Full Name' field is what will be printed. To change this, log into your ASHI profile and update your account to the name you would like displayed on your certificates.
To re-print certificates, simply click on each module, video, or case you completed and you will be able to re-print or save the certificates you need.
If you are a registered user on ABHI's CE Center (LearningBuilder), your credits will automatically be saved to your account. You will need to enter the email address you use on ABHI's CE Center if it differs from your ASHI username. This will ensure that ASHI-U can connect with the ABHI CE Center.
Please submit topic ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.