Cell Cryopreservation, Cell Storage, Shipment of Biological Specimens
Select a ModuleModule DetailsReview MaterialsTake QuizEvaluate ModulePrint Certificate
- Describe the purpose and applications of cell cryopreservation in histocompatibility testing.
- Illustrate how cryopreservative solutions interact with and protect cells during the freezing process.
- Identify factors that affect the viability of thawed cells.
- Examine procedures for freezing and thawing cells for various applications.
- Review the safety precautions and ASHI standards that pertain to cryopreservation.
- Detail the shipping requirements for biological specimens